This is Goodwin Landscape giving the most popular sods that are installed in Naples, FL.
- Most popular lawn choice
- Shady, moderate traffic areas
- Blade width 8 to 9 mm.
- Larger thatch producer than other grasses
- Brown patch tolerant
- Good for coastal regions, thrives in heat
- Moderately good for heavy traffic
- Susceptible to fungal diseases
- Deep roots to more effectively extract water from deeper soil depths
- Salt tolerant, good for coastal areas
- Blade width 5 to 7 mm.
- Does not tolerate poorly drained soils
- Among the most wear tolerant
- Fair/good shade tolerance
- Fair/good traffic
- Slow rate of establishment
- Will tolerate some drought
- Resistant to drought, disease, and insect attacks
- Low tolerance to many weed control herbicides
- Coarse blade
- Not suitable for soils with a high pH
- Does best in sunny areas
- Best suited for areas with no irrigation.
- Shade tolerance: moderate
- Low watering and survives drought. Does well in soggy areas.
- For lawns, sports fields, parks, golf courses, and utility turfs
- Prefers full sun
- Blade width 1.7 mm.
- Draught resistant, but needs water weekly to remain green
- Withstands heavy traffic
- Beautiful green color year round
- Aggressive. Will overrun flower beds if not kept in check
- Extensive root system
- Poor shade tolerance